Please use this form to submit your Hardship Statment to support your Assistance Request.
You must also submit the MHHD Client Intake - you can access it here: MHHD ONLINE INTAKE
IF you are requesting rental or hardhip assistance, please see below:
- Must have a hardship within last 30 days or have Coast Electric.
- Must complete Intake (below) and also the the Hardship section.
- Documentation of hardship and other supporting documents will be required.
- Must not have an outstanding balance with the landlord; back rent will not be paid.
- Must not have a court date set for writ of possession within the next seven days.
- Repeat clients must wait a year from date of assistance to reapply.
- Must turn in all supporting documents that apply within 30 days.
- Those affected by the COVID-19 Virus and are in need of assistance MUST provide proof that they have applied for unemployment before requesting assistance.
- IRS Relief Check Verification of use will be required. Relief Checks must be used to pay any debts/rents first.